Parents who are interested to join the Beit Rayim Parents Council are invited to apply by filling in the attached "Beit Rayim Parents Council application form".
As a Parents' Council member you will have the great opportunity to be involved in and contribute to your child's educational activities, programs and goals. Beit Rayim strongly encourages parents’ involvement through clear and open communication channels. In Beit Rayim we strive for quality and excellence of our Jewish educational system and as such, we consider parents cooperation and involvement as crucial to our success as a school and surely as a community.
Monthly School Council meetings will be held on Thursdays at the school from 6-7 pm.
Be a Volunteer!
Volunteering at the school is a great way to get involved in your child's education, meet new people, and have fun! Please let us know how you'd like to be involved.
Here are just a few of the ways parents can help out:
- Join the Parent Council
- Pick up challot before school on Thursdays
- Assist with fundraising, i.e. Sunday morning snack distribution, etc.
- Be part of a roster of families willing to participate in the family
- Shabbat services
- Assist with cleanup after the Chanukah celebration
- Repair haggadot
- Assist with school mailings (stuff, seal, and post envelopes)
- Assist with cleanup after Yom Ha'atzmaut celebration
- Take photos at school events, and organize school pictures into albums and posters
- Assist with organizing the UJA walk for Beit Rayim Hebrew School families
For more information, call the School office at 905-303-5471, or email us.